A complete 2 part alpaca business plan proforma and consulting to help you make better decisions for purchases, selling and herd management. You will find this resource extremely helpful whether you are just getting started or have been raising alpacas for years and haven’t been able to figure out how to make it work.
- Are you counting on your alpacas producing revenue for you?
- Set up income and production targets to help you reach your goal.
- Measure your progress each year.
I wish we had something like this twenty years ago. Nobody was able to give us any advice as to optimal herd size, best age to sell a female or how the male/female cria ratio was going to effect our bottom line over the first five years.
- Determine optimal herd size needed to attain your net income goal.
- Does the age of the animal at time of sale affect your herd growth?
- How many animals can you afford to sell and not negatively affect your future income?
Are you thinking about raising alpacas and wondering if it would be worth your time and effort. Learn about herd growth and how age will affect your bottom line.
Are you aware that there may be benefits of raising a wider range of genetics and quality? This program makes it easy to explore the opportunities of developing a genetic improvement program.
We’ve been raising alpacas for two decades and have seen many changes in the industry. We’ve learned what works long term and how to generate income in the short term.
This is a consulting product that you will receive a proforma based upon your goals. We will also provide industry consulting regarding values, production, EPDs and industry trends.
Regional Breeder Package Is a half day of consulting and a two part proforma for a seedstock herd improvement program. $250.00