Tours need to be scheduled in advance before payment. Please email us email@example.com to schedule an exclusive, private tour with hands-on activities appropriate for all ages. Tours are generally scheduled to start between 11am and 3pm and they run about 1.5 hours. Activities include hand-feeding the alpacas, educational talk, and hands-on fiber demonstrations. Camera and picture taking is allowed. Tours can be held inside in case of inclement weather. Restroom and handwashing facilities are available as well.
Tours need to be scheduled in advance before payment. Please confirm a day and time before purchasing a tour online. Just send us an email with particulars about your group pertaining to size, age categories, and any particular interaction expectations. Please let us know of any mobility issues or other disabilities that may require assistance. Refunds will incur a service fee of about 3-4%
Tours can be customized to include educational segments such as uses and processing of natural alpaca fiber, spinning weaving, and felting.
Short notice tours, less than 24 hours, can sometimes be accommodated for an additional $35.00 fee.
The minimum Tour Fee is $75.00 for groups of up to 6.(6people=$75.00 total) For tours of more than 6 there is an additional fee of $10.00 per person. Large groups, schools, and non-profits please contact us for special rates.
Please email with questions and to schedule a tour. Please call during business hours for short notice tours or if we have not responded to your email within 24 hours. 970 635 2322 firstname.lastname@example.org
TOUR SET UP INSTRUCTIONS
Instructions to set up a tour with 24 hours or more notice:
1. CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A TOUR.
2. Once a day and time has been set, come back to this page to make payment plus any additional fees as instructed.
3. When payment has been made we will email a confirmation with specific directions and any appropriate instructions.
Instructions to set up a tour with less than 24 hours notice:
1. Call 970-635-2322. (Call back or leave a message if we don’t answer)
2. Once a time has been set, come back to this page to make payment as well as the added short notice fee and any additional fees.
3. When payment has been made we will send an email or text with specific directions and any appropriate instructions.